A very insightful article on leadership Kathryn, loved it!
Some of my favorite takeaways:
* "What lessons are you teaching the young people in your sphere of influence? Do you know how to lead?"
* "... we “need more leaders who are committed to courageous, wholehearted leadership and who are self-aware enough to lead from their hearts, rather than unevolved leaders who lead from hurt and fear.”
* "Until you clearly define the behaviors then teach, measure, and evaluate them, values have little impact."
* "Leadership is not about titles or the corner office. It’s about the willingness to step up, put yourself out there, and lean into courage."
And a couple of my favorite lines on leadership by Brene Brown:
* "A brave leader is someone who says I see you. I hear you. I don’t have all the answers, but I’m going to keep listening and asking questions.”
* “Write a new ending for yourself, for the people you’re meant to serve and support, and for your culture.”
A great piece my friend !